I love WHEATGRASS! I love the taste of freshly juiced wheatgrass. No chaser, no lemon or any mixer, just wheatgrass.
I am planning on getting a juicer and starting to grow my own wheatgrass very soon. I am sooo excited to start this project that I had to post a little tribute to wheatgrass and how happy it makes me.
Did you know….
- One ounce contains 103 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- One ounce of wheatgrass juice represents as much nutritional value as approximately 2.5 pounds of fresh green vegetables.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in chlorophyll.
- It is very high in vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and K.
- Wheatgrass juice is a natural source of laetrile (B-17).
- It contains beta-carotene, which is found in red, green and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables. Beta-carotene acts as a scavenger against harmful molecules flowing naturally through the body or through toxins inhaled from cigarette smoke, air pollution and other damaging sources.
- Wheatgrass cleanses, purifies and feeds the body by activating the white blood cells, which boost the body’s immune system.
- Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial for people who need to lose weight or cleanse their bodies.
(Go To http://www.greenhealthcanada.com for more)