Sutra 1.19: bhava pratyayah videha prakriti layanam
- bhava = emotion, manner, spirit; become, happen, reside
- pratyaya = cause, principle, cognition, proof,
- videha = bodiless, disembodied, deceased, dead by release of body
- prakriti = cause, subtlest cause, nature, ordinary condition, original state
- layanam = dissolution, adhering, clinging
Translated loosely into English;
Those who have experienced higher levels of consciousness, in this life or previous, can easily come into higher states of consciousness and continue to have the same resignating imprints of samkaras.